I don't know what it is about homework and studying that gets these kittens so hyped up, but they always find themselves making their way onto your opened textbook. That being said, I would like to take the time to tell a quick, short story.
One day, all the roommates of apartment 425 seemed to be having a nice little homework session in the living room positioned in front of an episode of Law & Order. I kid you not, the minute each and everyone of us opened a textbook, Warrant made his way to the top of each one. It is as if he is giving you his approval to take your attention, that is supposed to be on him, off him and towards your homework.
Maybe he is trying to help...but I don't know how much work can get done with a little, cute feline sitting on top of the reading material. However, in the picture above Linda chose my textbooks as the base of her afternoon nap. Me, being the sucker that i am, did not move an inch until her cuteness settled off of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment